All the cool kids are doing it so I thought I would join in a little late and be one of the..uncool kids. I prefer it that way.
1. I am a girl.
2. Didn’t see that one coming did you?
3. I don’t have a favorite colour any more.
4. I am a Gemini.
5. I am a big geek inside, it may not show on the outside but it’s definitely there.
6. I *still* have to spell check the word ‘definitely’ no matter how many times I learn to spell it.
7. Llamas and horses are just about the coolest animals.
8. I am neither a dog or cat person because I like both equally.
9. When I was little I wanted to be a vet, a meteorologist or a bomb disposal expert.
10. Now I am working on becoming a forensic psychologist or a forensic lecturer.
11. Although lecturing isn’t the best paid job it gives you the chance to take jobs anywhere in the world.
12. I am extremely motivated to do well when it comes to work but when it comes to all other things..not so much.
13. I wear jeans almost everyday..dressed up means smart jeans.
14. If I begin reading a book I have to finish it within 24 hours.
15. Nuts, mushrooms and sprouts are the devils food.
16. At age 24 I am still afraid of the dark.
17. I can however, sleep without a light on somewhere now. Unless I am alone and it’s stormy.
18. I collect Starbucks mugs. They really are the best to drink from.
19. I crave solitude most of the time.
20. This can make me appear a little stand-offish.
21. Being lonely though is something I cannot deal with.
22. My mother has a thing about strange names.
23. The choice of names I was almost called scares me lol.
24. I am painfully shy and talking to strangers on the phone gives me butterflies.
25. Being a student of Psychology I have learnt to question everything.
26. I now apply this to all areas of my life which drives some people nuts.
27. In terms of underwear I think girls boxers are haut.
28. Thongs really are not.
29. Photography, web-design and speaking Japanese are all things I want to learn to do well in the near future.
30. I love feeling warm and comfortable when it is stormy and horrid outside.
31. As a result, big fluffy jumpers, socks and blankets are highly valued in my eyes.
32. Mini Eggs and Smarties are an essential food group.
33. I don’t drink much anymore save for an occasional glass of wine or bottle of beer.
34. I do *not* make a good drunk person, hence the above.
36. The smallest things make me laugh which feeds the theory I am nothing but a 12 year old at heart.
37. Laughter is an essential part of me and its probably the easiest way to my heart (save for mini-eggs and smarties).
38. A sense of humor is the sexiest attribute a person can have, although nice eyes and a smile go a long way too.
39. I will never tell anyone if I fancy them because I am a big wimp lol.
40. My favorite sports to do are; rock climbing, horse riding, caving, canoeing and downhill mountain biking.
41. I am a huge fan of 3-day eventing and would love to compete in Badminton.
42. I also love to cook, even if it is just for one I will still go all out.
43. I used to do it for a living and it was simultaneously the best and worst job I have had to date.
44. When it comes to music I am open to all styles but I am beginning to develop a deep deep hate for country music thanks to a past housemate who plays it religiously.
45. I love creating music either through the guitar, singing or editing.
46. Very few people will hear me though because it’s something I like to keep private.
47. I am extremely money conscious.
48. However some of my most prized possessions were rash decisions which I would not change.
49. I feel guilty if I kill any creature, even though I hate spiders I will try and get someone to remove them for me rather than kill them.
50. I feel no remorse when it comes to fly genocide though because they are evil.
51. I am a bit of a clean freak.
52. Things may not always be tidy but they will be clean.
53. I do not often talk religion or politics but I have a strong opinion on both, I just keep quiet because unless I an argue from a well informed point of view (which is not often) then I just look stupid.
54. Just for the record I am a non-believer but so long as people don’t shove their religion down my throat then I won’t shove my ideas down theirs.
55. Saying that, I do expect Scientology to turn round someday and say ‘ha ha fooled ya’ because..really?!?
56. When it comes to my family I am the youngest of 4 by a long way.
57. 5am on a summers morning is my absolute favorite time.
58. The sound of rain is my absolute favorite sound.
59. I wish with all my heart they sold Mountain Dew in this country.
60. I rarely cry at anything in real life.
61. But stick me in front of an emotional tv show or film and I will cry like a small child who lost her spongebob lunchbox.
62. I am very sensitive to smells so my biggest pet hate is overpowering perfume. I really cannot stand it.
63. I much prefer driving a motorbike to a car.
64. Except when it is cold and wet.
65. Which is 90% of the English year.
66. I sold mine to raise cash for uni. I reallllllly wish I hadn’t.
67. I have a fountain of completely useless knowledge. If you want to know why penguins feet don’t freeze or who is that random person in that film then I am your girl.
68. Remembering what I did yesterday however is another matter entirely.
69. I am absolutely shit at expressing sympathy for people. I feel it, I really do, but I cannot share it without sounding trite.
70. I have hypodontia which means I still have a baby tooth and will not develop wisdom teeth. I am thankful for the latter.
71. I fucking hate French Cars.
72. I now own a French car, time will tell if it will bite me in the ass or be a faithful steed.
73. I have one ocd which annoys everyone. I cannot let a kettle boil to the point of turning itself off. I have to switch it off just as the water bubbles.
74. I try and withold from leaping across my friends kitchen to switch it off when they boil their kettles but I twitch on the inside.
75. I like a challenge.
76. If someone challenges me then I will complete it.
77. I think constructive criticism is a bullshit excuse to put someone down and feel better about it ’cause you are only ‘helping’.
78. Can you tell I don’t listen to constructive criticism? lol
79. My favourite food is Indian. The hotter the better.
80. My favourite treat is coffee and a Belgian waffle. Preferably from one of the shops in Brugge.
81. My friends would describe me as very logical. I rarely let emotion influence my thinking but prefer to go with the logical and viable option when making decisions.
82. I really really hate drinking plain water, either mineral or from a tap. I just hate the taste of it. I only ever seem to drink it if I am ill or hungover..or doing one of those healthy ‘drink 2 litre’ things.
83. I think Jaime Oliver is god and no one can tell me otherwise.
84. I could spend hours going through his books and just getting fat from the thought of how good the food is.
85. I love spending time in the Lake District. I could go there every year for the rest of my life and still find new exciting things to do.
86. I have a feeling I could feel the same way about the highlands of Scotland when I eventually get there.
More to come.